Currently, I have two sets of friends looking to buy a home North of Montana (Santa Monica). However, inventory is so low that they really haven’t had much to choose from. And if you’re a buyer, that is *not* in your best interest!
So, I did what I always do when I have a client in need: I thought outside the box. This time, that meant that I recruited Nela, my marketing consultant, and off we went, pounding the pavement in my neighborhood, in search of the perfect home for my friends.
Both sets of friends had specific styles and criteria in mind, so we drove around North of Montana, stopping when we saw homes that matched those criteria, to see if owners had planned on or considered selling their homes.
If you live North of Montana, have considered selling, and your home meets either of the below criteria â€“ or, if you know of another home â€“ please call me as soon as possible.
This is how small, dedicated teams work: there is no task too big or small!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A family with 2 children in elementary school
- 3500 sq ft or more
- Must have 3 bedrooms, one room for an office and one room for a guest
- Grassy area and pool or room for pool
- Open floorplan is preferred but not required
- Remodeled recently or needing only minor adjustments
- Styles: Traditional is their favorite but open to other styles
- Willing to pay up to $4.5 million
- A family with 2 children
- 2300 sq ft or more
- Must have 3 bedrooms, grassy area
- Wants cozy home
- Open floor plan is preferred but not required
- Remodeled recently or only needing minor adjustments
- Styles: modern, Spanish, Craftsman okay, just no English/Tudor
- Willing to pay up to $4 million