So happy you found me!
There are so many choices when considering a Real Estate professional, and I wanted to share my qualifications, experience, education, and level of expertise with you. The best advice I can offer you is to work with a full-time professional, and only with someone you have confidence in and feel you can trust. Good luck, and let me know if I can help you buy, sell, or find a Realtor in your area.Connie
As a broker, Connie De Groot holds the highest license one can obtain to practice Real Estate.
Connie has appeared on TV alongside titans of industry, always sharing her perspective from the street, with real, up-to-the-minute stories of buyers, sellers, their thoughts, and their dilemmas.
- Asked to respond to Warren Buffett’s comments on housing
- Dolly Lenz, a well known East Coast high end/luxury real estate agent (sold more business than any other agent in the US)
- Dr. Case of the Case-Schiller Index
- Zillow’s COO Spencer Rascoff
- Multiple U.S. Senators
As a real estate industry commentator, Connie has appeared on:
- FOX BUSINESS NETWORK with anchors Neil Cavuto, Liz Claman, David Asman, Stuart Varney, and Eric Bolling
- FOX NEWS CHANNEL with Sean Hannity and Terry Keenan
- CNN with Gerri Willis
- NBC, CBS, HGTV, Fine Living Network
- every local station in Los Angeles
As a results-driven real estate executive, Connie has been a fierce advocate for home buyers and home sellers, always happy to share tips, give advice, and listen. She is one of those people who genuinely care about her clients, and her concern and involvement remain long after closing. Since 2007, Connie has been the “go to person” for all things related to residential real estate.. â€‹
Connie has also been quoted and/or covered in the following publications:
- The Wall Street Journal
- Los Angeles Times
- Chicago Sun Times
- Los Angeles Business Journal
- Woman’s World
- InTouch Weekly
- Life & Style Weekly
Above all, Connie remains dedicated to increasing awareness of the high level of service both Buyers and Sellers deserve.