204 21st St.
(formerly 2020 San Vicente Blvd)
Timelessly elegant 5-bedroom Tuscan Villa with dramatically elevated ceilings throughout, situated on a lot of over 11,000 sq ft.
Located in the prestigious North of Montana neighborhood, this property is walking distance to Brentwood Country Mart and trendy shops. Ideally suited for both quiet time and gracious entertaining, it appeals to households both large and small.
- Expansive sun-drenched family room with impressively appointed bar
- Remodeled gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances, wine fridge, wine cellar, Miele coffee maker, large center island, breakfast area, and walk-in pantry
- Four bedrooms upstairs, each with en-suite baths
- Master Suite with private entry, his & hers walk-in closets
- Stately library/office with built-ins
- Fountains, terraces, pergolas, orchard trees
- Outdoor BBQ grill
- 2 outdoor lounging/dining areas
- Franklin Elementary School
Already an exclusive neighborhood of Santa Monica, North of Montana is becoming even more so: it boasts the highest rate of real estate appreciation in Los Angeles, due to a “surge of international buyers and executives from the growing Silicon Beach tech hub.” (LA Times) Montana Avenue is full of fine shopping and dining, including many restaurants serving organic and locally grown food. There are gyms and pilates or yoga studios aplenty – anyone who is into fitness is trying to get in to North of Montana if they can afford it. Staying healthy is a way of life here!
If you think you might know someone who’s interested, give me a call 🙂
Offered at: $5,595,000