SOLD OVER ASKING
15207 Magnolia Blvd, #118
No sooner had one of my past clients acquired this property, than was she transferred out of the country for work – and it was the first property she’d ever purchased!
This beautifully remodeled 2 bed/2 bath, two-story unit is surrounded by park-like grounds and located in the highly desirable Oak Pointe community. The community offers pools, spas, tennis courts, and a doggy park to enjoy. Inside, the unit features hardwood floors, two generously sized bedrooms, large walk-in closets, and spacious baths. The kitchen was recently remodeled with new stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and custom cabinetry, and opens to the dining/family room, making it perfect for entertaining. Other highlights include: new windows and sliding glass doors, plantation shutters, cozy fireplace, side by side washer and dryer upstairs, powder room on the first floor, central air & heat, side by side parking, direct access from garage to inside the unit, storage in the garage, and close proximity to shopping, dining, and schools.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, + powder room
- 1,124 sq.ft.
- Central air & heat
- Kitchen totally remodeled & freshly painted, new stainless steel appliances, granite counters, custom cabinetry
- New windows and sliding glass doors; plantation shutters
- 2 side by side parking spaces in secured garage, direct access in unit
- Storage in garage
- Laundry area upstairs (side by side washer/dryer)
- Large walk-in closets
- Close to shops & restaurants
- Beautiful, park-like grounds, doggy park, pools, hot tubs, & tennis courts – a relaxing little oasis in the middle of a bustling city!
List price is $420,000, and it should go FAST.
If you have any interest, please give me a ring! 310-913-1184.