The owner of this stunning North of Montana home (originally priced at $5,499,000), is very motivated and has granted a dramatic price reduction of $200,000. The home is now offered at $5,299,000. We are accepting offers!
If you’ve seen this property before, it’s now redone and a must-see. Given the stale sameness in new construction today, this beauty offers the architecture of yesterday, complemented by modern updates.
This 5 bedroom villa delivers an understated elegance:
- 5557 sq. ft.
- Remodeled from top to bottom, incl. bathrooms & kitchen
- Impressive curb appeal
- Spacious step-down living room with fireplace
- High ceilings throughout
- Archways, skylights & recessed lighting
- Gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances, large center island, Caesar stone counters, custom tile backsplash & butler’s pantry
- Sun-drenched family room with high ceilings, skylights, fireplace, and wet bar
- Formal dining room with food-prep area and dedicated service entrance
- Upstairs: three large bedroom suites
- Master: vaulted ceilings, step up sitting area with fireplace, luxurious master bath with freestanding tub, and dual walk-in closets.
- Lower level: one bedroom with 3/4 bath and direct access. Large media/game room with own closet & bathroom that could be converted into 6th bedroom
- Private backyard with grassy area, jacuzzi, cabana, built-in BBQ, bar, and outdoor dining, outdoor lighting, and room for pool.
- Near North of Montana shops/dining.
Already an exclusive neighborhood of Santa Monica, North of Montana is becoming even more so: it boasts the highest rate of real estate appreciation in Los Angeles, due to a “surge of international buyers and executives from the growing Silicon Beach tech hub.” (LA Times) Montana Avenue is full of fine shopping and dining, including many restaurants serving organic and locally grown food. There are gyms and pilates or yoga studios aplenty – anyone who is into fitness is trying to get in to North of Montana if they can afford it. Staying healthy is a way of life here!
Now offered at $5,299,000